Monday, February 25, 2008

Jade's Funky Bag

I am new at this, it was a big step for me to branch off from my family blog, and it might be a while before I get some new work out. I thought I would post a few things I have made that have not left in gift bags. A little preface; my daughter is a unique soul, this was made at her request. She wears miss-matched socks every day to school. Her criteria is that they must be different in color, pattern, and sometimes length and material. You can see this bag suits her well. She has made two more requests for handbags, I will get to those after this season of bugs have passed over. :)


3 comments:

Stephanie Kelly said...

I love these purses so cute...I wish I could sew...but then again if I learned how...it would be bad...my brain would exploid with ideas!!

Hubba's Thoughts said...

These are great too!! How much!! Madi would love on of these..

MARE + 3= CRAZY!!! said...

Hey there, I love these, yes tell me how much? Something with reds, blacks, browns,peach,blues,even some yellows would be great. I would love to place an order, is that possible? I love them! Also maybe some of those beaded earrings & necklace, something with reds, browns, blacks,& sivler for the string. Let me know if this is available. I am love your work. I am 0 creative so when I see things that people create aside from getting terribly jealous I do totally admire the creative juices that are behind the creations. Let me know, my email address is kevmaregatch@comcast.net & my blog address is http://thegatchellfamily.blogspot.com/ if you ever want to check us out. Thanks I'll wait to hear from you about placing an order. Marianne